Installation of Mobile MTP Device Error code 10: This device cannot start

بِسْمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

For those who faced the problem of  installation mobile MTP device error code 10, you might try this solution so that Windows will install the MTP driver for your mobile phone perfectly. I had this problem during the installation of device driver on Windows 7 especially the 64bit version. While searching for how to fix it, I found the XDA Developer Forum, showing the solution for my problem. This how I manage to used it:

Caution: Please backup your registry before editing it. I will not responsible for any losses occur during the editing or after the editing of your registry.
  1. Go to the Registry Editor (Start --> Run --> "regedit" --> [ENTER])

  2. Search or navigate to the following key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\

  3. Under Class, find the following keys: {EEC5AD98-8080-425f-922A-DABF3DE3F69A}.


  4. Look for UpperFilters on the right pane.


  5. Once found, you see a string value called UpperFilters --> DELETE IT!

  6. Disconnect your phone if you have it connected and try reconnecting back.
From my experience solving this problem on my friends computer, the causes might be from:
  1. Your 64bit operating system, incompatible driver install.
  2. Antivirus with firewall protection which block some driver or application during installation.
  3. Installation and uninstall of some software which replace the current driver or registry key value.
That all from me and see you again in my next writing.
If you have any question, please email me at: 9m2aim [at] gmail.com (replace [at] with @). 73!