New Gadget In Life


بِسْمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

After some research over the Internet, I found out that this could be my new gadget family. It meet the requirement that I need to use everyday.



Here the quick review about this phone specification:
5 inch, Kirin 920 octa core CPU, has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 5.0MP front camera and 13.0MP back camera, and installed Android 4.4 OS.

The most important features is, it support two sim card. The only things that I faced during the first time use it is, you need to install the Google Play apps and other Google Installer from the App Center build in with the operating system, which is the language were in Chinese even you have change it to English for language option.

Thanks for reading some quick review here, and see you again in my next writing. If you have any question, please do email me: 9m2aim [at] gmail.com (replace [at] with @).

73!